Randleman Oral Surgery Care
The Oral Surgery Institute Of The Carolinas Near Randleman NC
Offering an incredible experience of superior OMS care Randleman residence!
Do you live in Randleman and other nearby Triad cities and are looking for a trusted Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon that can offer you an incredible safe experience? Search no more! The Oral Surgery Institute of the Carolinas now has a new office in Asheboro, NC.
You Initial Appointment
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis, treatment options, payment options, and scheduling your next appointment or a surgery appointment. A complex medical history and insurance may delay treatment.
- Many insurance benefits will not cover same day surgery unless it is for an emergency.
- Aesthetic procedures such as Dental Implants are often not covered by insurance
- Complex medical history may require conferences with other medical professionals.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and X-rays if applicable. If your dentist or physician has taken X-rays; you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- If applicable, bring your medical and dental insurance cards.
- Please complete registration forms and bring your driver’s license or photo I.D.
- A list of medications you are presently taking. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or, if you are currently taking any medications (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
We Are Located At 303 Ross St, Asheboro, NC 27203
With a dedication to providing excellent treatment, compassion, and understanding of our patient’s situation and oral surgery needs, here at The Oral Institute of the Carolinas, we provide oral maxillofacial services to patients in Asheboro, NC, and other nearby areas.
We understand that a smooth and painless tooth extraction, jaw surgery, and other dental procedures are essential for most patients. Therefore, we only use cutting edge technology, innovation and caring teamwork to ensure that the procedure will be as seamless as possible. The Oral Institute of the Carolinas is well-equipped to offer oral services for patients in Asheboro.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Here at The Oral Institute of the Carolinas, we are proud and excited to have extended our services to Asheboro, NC. Our office located at 303 Ross St, Asheboro, NC 27203, or click here to get exact directions.
Schedule your appointment with us by a phone call at (336)318-1014 or email us at email@example.com